Don’t have your Nedbank ID yet?
Nedbank ID single sign-on gives you full digital access to Nedbank’s banking and lifestyle products and services on the Money app or Online Banking.
Accounts and cards
Short term loans
Medium term loans
Long term loans
Maximise the potential of your business with services that give you information on banking transactions throughout the day.
Maximise administrative efficiencies for your business with our bespoke solutions.
Notifications inform you of any transactional activity on your business current account and any changes via SMS or email.
- Keep alerted of transactional activity on your account without having to access any of the electronic banking services.
- Effectively manage your cash flow with up-to-date knowledge of fund movements in your accounts.
- Identify of any unauthorised activity on your account to minimise the risk of fraud.
Uncleared deposit notifications
Provisional transaction information gives you a view of uncleared transactional activity on your business current account to alert you of incoming deposit payments.
- You can choose to receive your notifications at specified intervals giving you deposit payment information throughout the day.
- Options are available to select the type of deposit and origin you would like to be notified of.
Final Transaction Information (FTI) gives you bank statement information that is either fed directly into your line-of-business (LOB) system or delivered by email.
- Bank statement data can be integrated into your business to automate your daily reconciliation process.
- Minimise the need for human intervention with FTI files sent directly to your LOB system.
Minimise the risk of fraudulent payments for your business by verifying upfront whether a current or savings account indeed belongs to an individual or a company.
- Reduction of the risk of funds being paid into the incorrect account.
- Verify account details either in real time (AVS-R) or near-real time (AVS).
- After an account has been verified successfully on NetBank Business, you can conveniently load the account as a beneficiary or a collectee.
Global E-Messenger notifies you via email of cross-border transactions processed on your account, as well as expiring forward exchange contracts.
- You automatically receive notifications of debit and credit advices, which saves you time and effort spent confirming whether a transaction was processed on your account.
- You receive a copy of your cross-border SWIFT payment messages once a transaction has been processed.
- You get a reminder of a foreign exchange contract that will expire two days before the due date, which saves you overdue fees.
Outlet deposit monitoring
CASHtrack is a bank-to-client data automation solution based on your cash-depositing events.
- It allows for easy cash deposit tracking, reconciliation and visibility.
- Cash deposit information is received from your existing Nedbank CashVault, CASHlink or Cash Online solution and delivered into your centralised line-of-business (LOB) system.
- Reporting is automated, which saves time and resources.