Don’t have your Nedbank ID yet?
Nedbank ID single sign-on gives you full digital access to Nedbank’s banking and lifestyle products and services on the Money app or Online Banking.
Accounts and cards
Short term loans
Medium term loans
Long term loans
We have a wide range of solutions to help protect your business, employees, assets and funds.
Get expert advice from our local specialists.
General business insurance
Protect your business against everyday risks regardless of the type of business you are in.
- Cover your business against loss of revenue due to business interruptions caused by certain events.
- Get more specialised protection, such as cover for vehicles, goods in transit, public liability and personal accidents.
Protect your income
Business overheads insurance provides your business with a temporary source of income should a key person become disabled.
- Receive a monthly amount to cover the salary overheads of key personnel.
- Relieve your business from financial strain and protect its sustainability and future growth.
Protect your finances and business against any third-party claims with general liability insurance.
- Be protected against the time-consuming and costly process of potential litigation.
- Have cover for a wide range of claims, including public liability, product liability, employer's liability and more.
Key person insurance
Protect your business from any direct revenue loss should you lose a key person due to death, disablement or critical illness.
- Access a guaranteed emergency fund, which ensures a stable cash flow.
- Have a lump sum paid out, which can be used to cover recruitment costs, lost billable time or to supplement a loss in sales revenue.
Business owner's insurance
Ensure the continuity of your business in the event of one of the owners passing away, becoming disabled or falling critically ill.
- Receive a lump sum paid out to the remaining co-owners, which they can use to purchase the share of the co-owner, removing any risk of business liquidation.
- Keep your business running smoothly without having to bring the deceased owner's heirs into the business.
Professional and directors liability cover
Get cover to protect yourself from legal costs, whether you are a director or professional.
- Professional liability insurance covers legal costs and expenses incurred in your defence, as well as any damages or costs that you may be liable for.
- Director or officers liability insurance protects you if you are being sued in your personal capacity while serving as a director or officer.