Don’t have your Nedbank ID yet?
Nedbank ID single sign-on gives you full digital access to Nedbank’s banking and lifestyle products and services on the Money app or Online Banking.
Accounts and cards
Short term loans
Medium term loans
Long term loans
Whether you're looking for immediate or partial access to funds, our experts can guide you in selecting the right investment solution to suit your needs.
Local investment specialists will give you expert advice and bespoke solutions to optimise your investment returns.
A call deposit is ideal for businesses that want to earn competitive interest while having control and immediate access to funds.
- Minimum investment of R1 000 is needed.
- Additional deposits and cash withdrawals are allowed at any time, giving you full control and flexibility.
- Interest is earned daily and is linked to the prime interest rate, ensuring you get the maximum interest available on your deposit.
Maximise your interest return with an investment account that allows you access to your money after having given notice of seven or 32 days.
- Get competitive and market-related interest rates.
- Your deposit can be used as security for further funding, so you can earn interest while growing your business.
- Fair and transparent pricing ensures you pay no monthly or transactional fees.
Accessible fixed deposit
The Nedbank Stable Investment Deposit (SID) is a 6 or 12-month notice deposit account.
- Your capital is protected and not exposed to market fluctuations.
- You earn competitive interest rates typically associated with medium-to-long-term investments.
- Flexible access to 10% or 20% of your money by giving us only 24 hours' notice. You pay no hidden costs or administration fees.
Invest your funds into a fixed-term account for optimal interest earnings on your capital.
- Interest rates are tiered according to your investment balance and the term selected, so you earn more interest if you deposit more funds for longer.
- Interest can be paid out monthly, giving you funds throughout the term or at the end of the term, thereby growing your investment amount and earnings continuously.
- Use your investment funds as security for any foreseeable lending needs to help grow your business while also earning interest.