Small Business Banking packages
Choose between a ﬁxed monthly fee or a pay-as-you-use option that gives you access to a relationship banker, world-class digital banking channels and beyond banking resources.
Explore our business card solutions
Other accounts you may be interested in
Enjoy the accessibility and versatility of a normal current account, together with the returns of an investment account.
- It's available to inter vivos and other trust accounts in terms of the different sections of the acts, like estate agent trusts, and section 32.1 of the Estate Agents Board Act, 112 of 76.
- A minimum deposit of R5,000 is required
- No monthly service fee if a minimum balance of R25,000 is maintained.
- No fee will be charged for transaction amounts of R500 or more.
- Earn interest on credit balances of R5,000 or more.
Get an interest-bearing current and investment account designed for legal practitioners that enables them to meet the requirements of the Legal Practice Act, 28 of 2014, in regard to sections 86(2), 86(3) and 86(4).
- Credit interest is paid monthly.
- On an 86(2) account, Nedbank can perform the calculation and reconciliation of interest and charges on behalf of the attorney, and pay the net interest automatically to the Legal Practitioners Fidelity Fund.
- On an 86(4) account, 5% of the interest earned on the account is paid automatically to the Legal Practitioners Fidelity Fund.
- No overdrafts are permitted and no cards may be issued on this account.
Ideal for new and established businesses with no credit record or judgements against individual owners of the business. No credit facilities can be linked to this account.
With this account you can:
- pay low monthly maintenance fees on a pay as you use basis.
- (re)establish a sound credit record.
- enjoy a full range of transactional services with a linked debit card and digital banking access
- set up eNotes to keep track of all account activity.
For foreign businesses and embassies
We offer unique, world-class banking and investment solutions for international clients.
We cater for the specific requirements of embassies and their consulates, as well as foreign-registered and section 21 companies.