World-class digital banking for your business.
Explore our card solutions that enable cashflow in your business.
Business Bundle 35
Business Bundle 60
Reduce the risk associated with handling cash on-site and improve operational processes while managing cash flow efficiently. While we encourage the use of cashless transactions, we also acknowledge the wide-spread use of cash in our economy.
Intelligent Depositor (ID) devices are ATM-like machines that count, validate and accept cash deposits without the traditional envelope.
- Make deposits throughout the day without having to queue at a teller counter.
- ID devices are available 24/7.
- Deposits made during bank operating hours will show as available balance immediately.
- ID devices greatly improve reconciliation processes.
- Third parties can also deposit cash into your Nedbank account using an ID device.
Cash deposits and withdrawals for your business are available at selective branches.
Our teller-based cash services are priced higher than the automated solutions and we recommend that you do a full assessment of your cash needs with your banker to minimise cash fees.
- This service is suitable for volumes that cannot be handled by the ID device, but that do not require the use of an on-premise CashVault device.
- This service caters for specific cash withdrawal requirements – eg paying for wages and for petty cash and floats – where ATM volumes and denominations necessitate a manual service.
On-premise cash handling devices reduce the risk associated with handling cash onsite and improve operational efficiencies.
CashVaults come in different sizes, with the smallest device catering for cash processing of R30,000 per day.
- These high-speed cash and coin devices count and verify the authenticity of cash before dropping it into a secure canister or bag.
- Benefit from immediate value and enhanced reconciliation, thereby improving working capital and liquidity management.
Payment acceptance solutions
Nedbank offers a wide range of point-of-sale solutions for a variety of clients – from those with small or ad hoc needs to those needing fully integrated high-speed processing.